Over the years we have helped many patients regain quality of life and communication with loved ones. Significant hearing loss cannot be restored to “normal” levels, however, the function you regain can make a world of difference at home, in the workplace, at the ballgame or at your favorite restaurant. Our strategy is to treat you compassionately as an individual and confidently address the problems you encounter using solutions we have found to bring the best results. We will put our years of experience to work for you.
Do you have trouble hearing in these difficult listening situations?
- Hearing speech in background noise
- Hearing in restaurants in presence of background noise
- Always having to ask people to repeat themselves
- Taking notes in meetings
- Hearing the speaker in group meetings
- Hearing at places of worship
- Following directions
We have a solution that can help. The Mini Microphone is a specific adult/pediatric FM system that can be paired to Resound Alera and Verso hearing aids to stream voices and sounds right to your hearing aids.
You can use this technology to:
- Hear your television directly into your hearing aids in the presence of background noise.
- Hear the lecturer during a meeting in the presence of background noise.
- Hear your speaking partners voice directly into your hearing aids in the presence of background noise.
- Hear your computer’s audio or iPod directly into your hearing aids without using headphones.
Hearing Aids/ Tinnitus Therapy
- Directional microphones, which improve sound localization and improve listening in background noise.
- Multiple styles and sizes, depending on gain requirements, lifestyle, dexterity and other patient factors. These include Behind-The-Ear (BTE), Custom-fit, and Receiver-In-Canal styles.
- Tinnitus treatment settings, in order to reduce the hearing aid wearer’s perception of ringing in the ears.
- Sound therapy used for Tinnitus Retraining Therapy.
- Traditional tinnitus therapy used two separate devices, hearing aids and sound therapy noise generators. Now they are combined in one device for ease of use.
One Size Does NOT Fit All
Together we will arrive at options that best fit your diagnostic test results and lifestyle.
- We honor all hearing aid warranties and can handle repairs on all makes of instruments.
- We fit all brands of hearing aids.
- All hearing aid fittings are based on fully diagnostic testing data, not five-minute screenings.
- Type, configuration and severity of loss are taken into consideration.
- All diagnostic results are shared with your primary or referring physician, following HIPAA guidelines.
- Hearing aids have been used to improve: hearing, hearing in poor acoustic environments, tinnitus and auditory processing deficits.
Some of Our Valued Partners in Hearing
While we fit all brands of hearing aids, we take the time to constantly seek out the latest technologies to bring to you. Here are a few of the top brands we carry.
Oticon Opn S™
Oticon is a hearing aid manufacturer based in Copenhagen, Denmark. It was founded in 1904 by Hans Demant, whose wife was hearing impaired.
In 2016 Oticon launched what they claim to be the world's first internet-connected hearing aid, called the Oticon Opn. In 2019 Oticon launched the OPN S™. Oticon Opn S™ introduces the OpenSound Optimizer, a new technology that analyzes sound at 56,000 times per second to allow access to up to 30% more speech details with more natural sound and increased comfort.** New, fast detectors and a patented breaker signal help to proactively manage feedback, even before it occurs, to preserve audibility and quality of sound. The feedback breaker is said to allow Opn S™ to deliver up to 6 dB more stable gain in an open fitting without increased feedback risk.**
OpenSound Optimizer helps prevents feedback without removing the prescribed amplification so hearing care professionals have the freedom to deliver optimal gain and more open settings for patients than ever before!
Phonak Hearing Aids
Since our founding in Switzerland in 1947, Phonak has been committed to changing lives through the development, production, and distribution of cutting-edge hearing solutions. We have dedicated more than 70 years investing in research and innovation, striving for superior quality, unparalleled precision and reliability . It is this level of excellence that has helped us to continuously enhance our product offering.
"ReSound is part of The GN Group, the global leader in intelligent audio solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than you ever thought possible. We place people with hearing loss at the heart of everything we do. ReSound constantly strives to develop better solutions that help people rediscover hearing so they can live rich, active and fulfilling lives.
With roots that reach all the way back to 1943, ReSound has pioneered the hearing aid industry and delivered a number of hearing industry firsts. ReSound was the first to deliver 2.4GHz technology in hearing aids for direct connectivity and the world's first Made for AppleR hearing aid with direct stereo sound streaming.
ReSound's ecosystem of hearing aids, apps and wireless accessories let you adapt to all kinds of environments and situations and makes sure you hear the sounds you want to hear. A natural listening experience means that you are oriented and aware of what's going on around you, that you can focus on what you want to listen to, and that you can effortlessly follow conversations or shift your attention to other sounds."
Signia Hearing Aids
When you lose your hearing, it restricts your natural listening experience. Now you can improve your hearing a remarkable amount - and even preserve the familiar sound of your natural own voice - thanks to our new Signia hearing aids with Own Voice Processing (OVPT).
These elegant state-of-the-art solutions replicate the natural experience of hearing everything in harmony. They also offer direct streaming of phone calls, music, and TV audio via BluetoothR. And the revolutionary myHearingT App serves as the hearing care professional at your fingertips for access to the best service anywhere.